Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today is a good day to make a zine.


Here is a little clip to get you started making your first zine. This is merely a guide, you can really make it however you want. This is just a neat way of fitting a zine on an A4 piece of paper.

Make a mini zine (with cute muzac)

You may be wondering, can I make a zine about favourite zuchinni varieties? Can I make a zine about poo? Can I make a zine about the birds I notice playing in my gutters? Can I make a zine with no words, just drawings of autumn leaves? Can I make a zine of ways to pimp my (bike) ride so it looks like a dream machine? The answer is yes. You can make a zine about anything you want and the best way to do it is just get started.Today.  I keep a bunch of small cards with me wherever I go so I can make pages for my next zine. Sometimes the best inspiration comes from overhearing something strange, finding something on the ground or seeing something in the clouds. You are a future zine machine. Show us what you got.

 Also, definitely come along to this. There will be lots of activities to get you inspired about making zines, including a mini zine fair. Email bizoozine@gmail.com to book a table.




No comments:

Post a Comment